Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Year...Same Me

2008 is here! We had a great new year's eve hanging out with friends. I have to admit Dick Clark needs to hang it up and move on! Watching him (even for only 30 seconds) was painful. No new new year's resolution for me. Same old one - run a Marathon this year. It's going to take a lot of work to pull it off.

I finished 07 strong. Walked on the elliptical machine on the rainy, windy Sunday while getting ready for the Skins to beat the Boyz. That was by far the best game for Skins this season. I will take back all the Gibbs trash talk if the Skins can manage to beat the Seahawks this weekend. I ended up walking 2 miles on Sunday and 4 miles on Monday. Not bad way to finish off 07.

After sleeping in till 9 and eating a heavy breakfast at Mom's, I'm not sure I want to go walking today. It will take all the will power in the world to make me walk today. Even with the new year, it's sad to say, it's same old lazy me that's still around

No comments: