Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas is over, but I'm still walking

Christmas week flew by! The week started with the Skins beating the Vikings. I guess all is well when the Skins win. I put in 16 miles on four days including 4 on the Elliptical machine at home at 9 pm. I'm feeling pretty good about walking.

I went shopping today for some new shoes. Was able to get a new pair of the same Nike I've been wearing for the last 6 months. It felt so good that I even jogged about a mile today during the walk. I had to stop myself before I hurt myself trying too hard. I realize that's my number one problem - getting ahead of myself. I have one more week of walking before I start jogging a mile or two during each "walks".

I actually lost a couple of pounds over the last two weeks! Amazing how a little bit of exercise can make a difference!

No comments: