Monday, December 17, 2007

Awesome Weekend!

Awesome weekend! My wife - Mini, graduated from Georgetown with a Masters Degree, Redskins beat the Giants, had a great party at our house to celebrate Min's graduation (many thanks to all who came and celebrated with us). Life is good! I even made time to go the movies with Niloo to catch I am Legend (pretty good movie but I got nauseous with all the camera work). Didn't get much time to walk/run or do any exercise until 8:30 on Sunday night. I didn't want to break my commitment to walk 3-4 times a week the first week itself. So, at 8:30 at night, i got on the Elliptical machine and walked for an hour. It was much easier to do since the Skins were beating the Giants. I even caught the New Hope praise team sing on a local station while I was flipping channels during commerical breaks. I was very happy when I saw the workout summary on the machine - 757 calories. I don't believe I burned that much calories, but I feel great!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on Roy! When I run on my treadmill in my nice warm house watching the Biggest Loser and Javad run around as Remi, I will praise you in my head for doing this in the cold. You'll do this, no problem!

Nilesh said...

This is a great idea!! Soon you'll be able to outrun the "dark seekers." Keep it up bro!